Enjoy our long list of Bend, Oregon lodging amenities at the Riverhouse Hotel and Convention Center. We're one of the few hotels in Bend along the beautiful Deschutes River. Our hotel in Bend Oregon is just minutes from downtown Bend and 30 minutes Mt. Bachelor.
When you stay at The Riverhouse, enjoy one of few hotels in Bend where you have everything at your fingertips.
We're one of the rare hotels in Bend Oregon that feature a restaurant and golf course on site. Enjoy Crossings Restaurant, Crossings Lounge with billiards and shuffleboard, and River's Edge Golf Course.
We offer all you need to make your golf, ski or getaway vacation a memorable one. Looking to invest in real estate? Take a look at River's Edge Village; our residential community with home sites for sale.
We offer a wide variety of guestrooms for the single business traveler or large family. Choose from our 220 spacious guest rooms and suites with one or two bedrooms, river views, kitchens, fireplaces and even full spas. We also have guest suites that are perfect for hospitality programs and business meetings.
● Scenic location along the beautiful Deschutes River
● Complimentary Full, Hot Breakfast
● Two Restaurants
● Billiard and Shuffle Board tables
● Championship River's Edge Golf Course
● Tennis Courts
● Indoor & Outdoor Heated Pools & Spas
● Exercise Room
● Men's & Women's Saunas
● Complimentary Welcome Beverage
● Beautiful Guestrooms & Suites
● Guestroom Options Include River View, Kitchen Suites, Family Suites, Spa Suites
● High Speed Business Center (Computer, Printer, Copier, Scanner)
● Ample Free Parking
● Onsite Video Rentals
● Guest Laundry Facilities
● 24-Hour Front Desk
● Scenic River Trail
● Refrigerators and Microwaves
● 47" Samsung LCD Television Set
● Wireless Internet
● Voice Mail & Wake-up Service
● Double Vanities & Full Length Mirrors
● Granite Countertops
● Free HBO Movie Channel available
● DVD players
● Iron & Ironing Board
● Coffee & Coffee Maker
● Large Work Desk
● Room Service
● Pet Friendly Accommodations at no charge
● Walk to 13 Restaurants
● Walk to Shopping Mall, Galleries, Boutique Shops
● Scenic Deschutes River Walking/Jogging Trail
● Beautiful Sawyer Park