Don't leave Fido at home - bring him/her with you!
The Riverhouse on the Deschutes proudly accepts pets (dogs only) for a daily fee of $50 for the first day and $25 for the following consecutive days (not to exceed $125 per stay). The hotel permits a maximum of dogs per room not to exceed 150 pounds. Please note, all of our rooms are not pet-friendly.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in guest rooms at any time.
- Guest must be present in the room during service or pets must be kenneled or removed.
- Daily housekeeping service is required.
- A maximum of two pets per room.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash on the hotel grounds at all times.
- Dog owners must pick up after their pet. Not picking up after their dogs may lead to an additional cleanup charges to be determined on the severity of the additional cleanup
- No aggressive dogs are allowed. If a pet creates a disturbance or becomes aggressive to any
- guest or other person in the hotel, the owner agrees to remove the pet promptly from the
- hotel up request unless a mutually acceptable compromise can be met.
- Any damage incurred to the room by the pet is the responsibility of the guest.
- Seeing‐eye dogs and service animals are allowed everywhere at no extra cost.
Head to Bend, Oregon and bring Fido with you to our pet-friendly hotel! Call our reservation staff at 866-452-6883 or book a pet-friendly hotel room online now.