Things to do at the Riverhouse Hotel and Bend, Oregon
Coming to Bend soon? Find out what's happening at the Riverhouse and in Bend, Oregon:
- What's happening in June
- Over 50 events happening in Bend this summer
- 10 Places to visit while in Bend
- Start planning your summer trip to Central Oregon
- Find out what band are coming to Les Schwab Amphitheater this summer
- Forget the Bend Ale Trail, visit Crossings to taste local craft beers
Explore all the events and activities that are available in Bend, Oregon when staying at the Riverhouse Hotel. On property recreation includes: indoor & outdoor heated pools, spa, indoor swim spa, saunas, championship 18-hole golf course at River’s Edge Golf Course, exercise room, walking trails, billiards, shuffleboard, tennis & fishing.
Recreation in Bend and surrounding areas
Also nearby is whitewater rafting, hiking, specialty shopping, Mt. Bachelor Nordic & Alpine skiing, snowmobiles for rent, factory outlet stores, and the High Desert Museum, just to name a few!
Within walking distance:
• 30 Boutiques & Specialty Shops
• Sun Mountain Fun Center, which includes a video arcade, bowling, miniature golf, and go carts.
• A Variety of Restaurants
• The Bend River Promenade with many Boutiques & Shops, There is no shortage of things to explore and do while in Bend and Central Oregon.
Here is a list of recommended things to do while in Bend:
Take a rafting trip with Sun Country Tours
If you're 21 and older, they also offer Raft n Brew featuring local breweries
Browse what the adventure tours offered by Wanderlust Tours for summer and winter
Wanderlust also offers coffee tours
Hit up the local microbreweries on the Bend Ale Trail
Mountain bike around Bend and Central Oregon
Rent a Stand Up Paddle Board through Sun Country Tours or Central Oregon Rentals
Explore Lake Billy Chinook or Prineville Reservoir for the day by renting boats or jet skis from Central Oregon Rentals
Go hiking around Bend
Float the Deschutes River from the Old Mill to Drake Park
In the summer, ride the chair lifts to the summit of Mt. Bachelor
Visit the High Desert Museum
Explore the Lava Tube Caves Visit Newberry Crater National Monument
Visit Crater Lake National Park
Catch a show at Les Schwab Amphitheater
Dog-friendly hikes in Bend, Oregon, and Deschutes County
Take a guided fish fly trip or fly fishing lessons with River Borne Outfitters
Our front desk staff is knowledgeable about things to do in Bend and Central Oregon, just ask and they can help you plan your Bend and Central Oregon vacation.